Thursday, June 24, 2010

Daddy's Favorite

Two of Brian's favorite things came together on Tuesday night...

McKenna and Baseball

We finally made it out to one of Brian's baseball games this week.

Daddy hit a TRIPLE for Kenna! She was so excited!

of course...she slept through most of it...

in left field...

sun was pretty bright for 7pm!

Kenna even got to see Uncle Brady play!
she got to see our friend, Corey play too!

I tried to get pictures of the boys at the plate, but of course, my camera died. I'm sure we'll be at many more games this summer, so I'll have to try again!

1 comment:

Sara Cameron said...

Love all the new posts- I hadn't checked them out in awhile. Hoping to see you guys in a few weeks when I make my way back East. Give lil' Kenna some big hugs from me (I'm sure you'll have no problem making that happen!).
Big hugs xoxo