At just over 7 weeks old, McKenna has been more and more alert and interactive. She loves to stretch out on the floor to giggle and make silly noises. She'll 'tell' you about her day and will watch the puppies play. She is such a love, I just can't get enough of this little girl!
This past week during tummy time, Kenna lifted her head 90 degrees...I'm thankful that I had my camera on hand to get some pictures of it. She
almost rolled over, but she got frustrated when she couldn't quite figure out how to get her head out of the way!


check out those baby blues!

my big girl!

smile!

hi momma!

not quite ready to sit up on her own yet!
it looks like I have a death grip on her! I swear I don't!!

Go HAWKS!

I love my bow from Aunt Puggie!

so sweet!

On Saturday, Gretchen Brauer stopped by with her mom, Patty, to meet McKenna!
Gretchen's dad, Carl, works with GP (Grandpa Milazzo).
1 comment:
Such a big girl she is in these pictures! I love to hear that she is getting more interactive...but don't want her to grow up too fast either! :) My favorites are the pictures of her smiling at her Momma. So Sweet!
Hope we can get together this week!
Lots of Love--Katie
Post a Comment