My first Mother's Day was the most wonderful day...but I don't think it could measure up to celebrating Brian's first Father's Day.
Being the oldest daughter of our family, I know how special the relationship between a Daddy and Daughter can be and to celebrate Brian & McKenna just couldn't make me any happier.
It was a dad full of dads.
Brian's day started with a delicious breakfast made by Lizzie and Mom. From there we got ready for the day and then opened gifts.

McKenna & her Daddy

special shirt #1: "Mommy and I agree: Daddy's Charming"

GP opening his gift
an authentic Yankees #7 Mickey Mantle jersey

Brian opening his gift
a grill for our new house!

Around 1pm we headed over to the Witkowski's house for a Father's Day BBQ.

Mackenzie & McKenna wearing their Brasil gear for the World Cup game!
Aunt Mackie let McKenna borrow her Brasil jersey to cheer them on.

Goooo Brasil!!!

I call this montage..."Fairies in the Garden"
check out my silly sisters!

Eric & Brian

Rich, Lizzie, Mom, Mackenzie

pretty Krissy

Dad and his girls

We love you!

the whole fam

The Witkowski Family
(minus Kevin)


Kenna giving Momma a kiss

you think the Milazzo's like soccer??? here we are watching the Brasil game!

Lizzie & McKenna riding the horseys!

McKenna will probably ask GP for a real horsey now!

special shirt #2: "Grandpa's #1 Girl"

McKenna & Grandpa Witko

McKenna & GP
Later that evening, Mom, Dad, Lizzie & McKenna headed over to the Dudek's (we had volleyball). Grandpa & Grandma Milazzo came in town. Mom took my camera to get some pictures of McKenna with her Great Grandpa Milazzo on Father's Day.
1 comment:
You were really busy posting today! I love the picture of the three of you in front of the fireplace. Great family photo! When are we invited over to try out Brian's new toy?
Post a Comment