February 2nd., Groundhogs Day, and apparently Blizzard all equal one thing...
It's LIZZIE'S BIRTHDAY!!!
Today we give the Hap-Hap-Happiest Birthday shout out to my
gorgeous, hilarious, city girl sister!
Oh and did I mention...one of the 3 BEST aunts in the world!

Happy Birthday Aunt Beanie! We hope you have the best day ever!
Enjoy your snow day!
LOVE YOU!

5 comments:
awwww that't the best! thanks for the bday post - seriously made my day! love the last pic with punky! forget how little she was back then! Thanks rachey! Can't wait to meet Benny boo! Love you!
Happy Birthday to your sweet sister!! What a way to celebrate...Blizzard 2011. :)
I love pose #3 and how the man in the background is completely oblivious to what's going on. Mckenna looks like she has more hair in that picture than she does now. I will forever remember your birthday, Lizzie.
Happy bday beanie! Love you!
By the way that pic of AB and punky is so priceless. She is such a peanut!
Post a Comment