So, I'm a bit behind on my blogging...I hear from most of you that you check a million times a day to see if I've posted and usually to your dismay, I haven't. I apologize, I really do. Man, I'd love it if I was a stay at home mom and when my girl went down for a nap I'd blog and blog and blog. But, at the moment that's not in the cards for this busy busy Momma.
So, I guess you'll just have to take them when you can get them.
...but I promise I'll try to be better :)
Two weeks ago the Chicago Bears played in the NFC championship game against the Green Bay Packers...obviously we know how it ended, the Packers are playing in the Superbowl tomorrow and the Bears are well, probably sitting on a beach somewhere.
We had a bunch of people over to watch the game and cheer on the Bears.
So, I guess you'll just have to take them when you can get them.
...but I promise I'll try to be better :)
Two weeks ago the Chicago Bears played in the NFC championship game against the Green Bay Packers...obviously we know how it ended, the Packers are playing in the Superbowl tomorrow and the Bears are well, probably sitting on a beach somewhere.
We had a bunch of people over to watch the game and cheer on the Bears.
Macker, Kris, me, Kenna, and Mom
Come on Brayden, get up!
Oh real nice...neither Godparent seems to be noticing that their Goddaughter is trying to drink from the Miller Lite bottle...
I know, I never liked tummy time either!
snuggle time with Aunt Rachey!
Macker wanted to try out the monkey mat

1 comment:
Thanks for the snuggle time, Ben! You are so comfy! Love you, Brady
Post a Comment