Monday, May 10, 2010

Best Job in the World

I use to think that teaching was the best job in the world...but that was before I became a MOM.

There is nothing better in this world.

Mother's Day...what a day...what an amazing, amazing day!

Brian & McKenna made my day extra special. I couldn't ask for a better first Mother's Day!

My day began around 7:00am when McKenna woke up to eat. Brian brought me my gift in bed and I got to open it right there with my sweet little girl, my thoughtful husband, and my sleepy puppy. I couldn't ask for a better moment.

I received this beautiful Tiffany's heart locket.

one simple word...Mom

my beautiful baby girl will be with me wherever I go!

I am the luckiest Momma in the world!

After a delicious 'Witskillet' breakfast, we went for a walk in the neighborhood. It was a beautiful day!


Around 2:00pm, the Witkowski's came over and we celebrated with a Mother's Day cookout.

Grandma Witko feeding McKenna

starting to hold her bottle already???
smart girl!!!

Grandma JoJo opening up her Mother's Day gift from Kenna

Grandma & Grandpa Witko

looking at her Daddy

my dream come true

2 comments:

KatieK said...

I'm so glad that your first Mother's Day was everything you hoped it would be...and then some! No one is more deserving of a perfect Mother's Day!

Love,
Katie

Mackenzie said...

Happy mothers day rachy! thank you so much for everything! i am proud to call myself McKenna's godmomma! love you kenna girl so much!!