Monday, May 3, 2010

Road Trip!! 3 Weeks Old

My...

...was 3 weeks old on April 30, 2010! What an amazing three weeks it's been!

seriously? Is there anything sweeter???

Aunt Krissy helps Kenna "sit-up" during her photo shoots!

getting bigger and bigger!

At 3 weeks old, McKenna is starting to outgrow her preemie jammies. We are making the switch to newborn size, as of tonight. She is still wearing preemie clothes and newborn size diapers.

On Friday, April 30th, we headed out to Ohio for my cousin, Erin's bridal shower with my mom, Kristen, and Lizzie. It was McKenna's first road trip. She was absolutely FANTASTIC in the 7 hour car ride! We stopped every few hours when McKenna (and the rest of us!) needed to eat and as soon as we would get back into the car, Kenna would fall right asleep.

Everyone just loved and loved on her all weekend! We had a great time! We're looking forward to Erin & Kreso's wedding - June 12, 2010!

my cousin Jenny

my cousin Kim finally getting a turn to hold the baby girl

the soon-to-be bride & groom
Kreso & Erin

my godmother, Aunt Malo

Aunt Malo, McKenna , Aunt Carol, Mom

Erin with the Grandma's

Aunt Sylvia & Erin

the bride with her 'maids!

After the shower we headed over to Aunt Malo & Uncle Ba's house to hang out and watch the Derby! I won $5! My horse, Ice Box, took 2nd!

my cousin Megan with me and Kenna

my cousin Jenny's husband, Rick

Josh, Noah, and Jenny lovin' on MJ

awww! I love this picture!

Just one of the girls!
Hailey, McKenna, Maddie

McKenna was busy Sunday morning cooking with GG!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you and McKenna! What a sweet baby girl she is. It has been so long since we had a baby in the family to love on, thank you for sharing her! BTW, I hate how old I look in the picture with McKenna. I guess I better start working on my jawline :) I love the picture of Josh with her- he is using one like it for his fb profile pic. I told him as long as no one thinks she is his, we are all good :) Not ready to be a grandma yet! I also love the one with GG and cooking! Love you so much, Jen