Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jackson is ONE!

June 18, 2009...baby Jackson Myers is born

June 19, 2010...look at the big boy now!

Jack turned one on June 18 and we were there to help celebrate his big day. Jack's mom and dad are our friends, Renee & Alan Myers. Nay and I were roommates in college.

It sure is amazing how fast this past year has gone. Last summer it was the season of babies...this summer...we'll they're all one! I just can't believe that in one short year, my little girl, just won't be so little anymore. Where does the time go?

McKenna in her hula party gear!

Jack & his Mommy

silly boy!

Emily, the baby whisperer

The Myers' & The Witkowski's

McKenna & her Daddy

Kenna needed a bit of a break from the party

Jack hitting his birthday pinata (with help from his Dad!)



opening our presents

a dump truck!

smash cake!

the biggest cake I've ever seen...it was just as big on taste!
just as good as Portillo's chocolate cake, no kidding!

look at that face! he was so excited!

...but in the long run, he decided smashing it in his face just wasn't his thing, instead he just rearranged all of the candles!

Bye Jack!

Happy Birthday!

I'll miss you!

1 comment:

Aunt Kim said...

Your picture comments are awesome, Rachel! :)