Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Newest Fad

Those of you with kids or who are teachers know exactly what I'm talking about...

Silly Bands!!!

Aunt Mackie is already making sure that McKenna is one of the cool kids!

What a lucky little girl!


I had a meeting at our school district office on Monday, so Mom, Mack, and Kris stayed home to babysit! This picture was taken on my camera while I was gone! My baby girl is holding her own bottle...well, kinda...it's kind of just balancing on her hands :) ! But, hey!, we'll get there! Let's give it some time...it's already moving WAY too fast!

2 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

The silly band craze is alive & well in Richfield, too!!

McKenna is so cute!

love you guys!

Aunt Kim

Angie Kinney said...

Silly Bands are in Tennessee also (they even have glow in the dark ones). Love you guys!!