Thursday, June 24, 2010

Time with Tucker

On Wednesday, McKenna & I were lucky enough to spend some time babysitting Tucker Bea. It is amazing the difference a few months make in the the lives of babies, Tucker was all over the place! I definitely got the taste of what it would be like with two. I won't lie...I liked the taste of it! We sure were busy and it was nice to have Kristen & Mackenzie here, but we sure had a fun time!

friends!

I have a silly face...but Kenna AND Tucker are looking at the camera!

hmm...what's in this cabinet???

hi puppies!

should I try to get you out?

Kristen, Tucker, & the Puffs!

these two can't get enough of the World Cup!

pop those bubbles!

Steph is home! working it with two kiddos!

Tucker liked McKenna's tiny pink heart pacifier!

Katie stopped by for a minute and Tucker headed right over to her!

he is the sweetest boy!

Thanks for letting us hang with Tuck, Steph! We had the best time! Please don't hesitate to call again, we love love love your sweetness. It was so nice to finally hang for awhile. Can't wait to get together again SOON!

Love you!

1 comment:

mugsy said...

I can't believe how big Tucker is! It looks like Gramata has a little baby proofing to do before McKenna starts moving around.